Re: [LUG] website

re: 3, 4 hits a day, if that? So realistically, what's the point spending a lot of
time on it...

The success of a lug is a direct measure of the people who find and use it.

I think its worth spending time to communicate well and clearly, and in particular
on a site that is most people's first point of contact when researching us.

Our success in communicating well will lead to more people becoming involved and
being more active members.