Re: [LUG] website

Thanks Paul,

I'm happy to take on the static work, to recreate a top level. the primary
Objectives : Who we are, How to make contact etc.

Simon A and Simon W are you ok to focus on a cms solution for blog articles on a
subdomain i.e. learnmore.dcglug.org.uk  with it being focused on the secondary
objective (Learning)

The sub domain is to ensure there is a file or system level separation between the
cms and the static site.