Re: [LUG] website

On 2015-11-03 07:57, Paul Sutton wrote:

> I actually suggested to jay last night about putting it in to
> maintenance mode in order that we could sort everything out properly

Maintenance mode wouldn't have helped, they uploaded fairly standard PHP
hacking tools immediately they had admin access to WordPress.

Most useful thing would have been a phone call as soon as it was clear
something was wrong, since I was deep in securing other people's servers
to the n-th degree, and email is rarely reliable.