Re: [LUG] Web based emails

On 23 October 2015 at 09:28, Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Others have answered your question very fully, but I'm interested
> what your reasoning for excluding these major providers?

It is just me. I try to avoid all the big providers everywhere. so I do
include hotmail. Likewise, I do not have anything to do with Sky, BT,
the big supermarkets etc. They become big, lots of customers and then
they become arrogant.

Fair enough. The consumer's ultimate weapon is to withhold their custom, and of course that extends to 'free' services too.Â

Thanks for answering.