Re: [LUG] Web based emails

On 23/10/2015 12:24, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> that I can use for registration on to a web site that is not very
> important to me and which I will use rarely

You are trying to keep control and use 'free'. These parameters rarely
go together. Yandex also data log even more than Gmail. My Russian
customers tel me to avoid for any sensitive stuff.Better to set up throw
away emails to a formula on your own domain site or create/buy another
domain (non family) for this specific purpose
--
regards
Eion MacDonald