Re: [LUG] Web based emails

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:42:21 +0100
Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 23/10/2015 09:28, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > I try to avoid all the big providers everywhere.
> try protonmail.ch
> website https://protonmail.com
>
> Not so big. Web mail only. Auto-delete after X days for all mails to
> non-protonmail addresses.
> Problem does not interact with many big ISPs e.g.BT (Ok for gmail)
> You have to try an email to see if it gets through to a specific
> addressee.  UK Gov does not like it!

Already use protonmail.  Had it set up some months ago. But for what I
want it is not suitable. I am looking for a simple web mail address
that I can use for registration on to a web site that is not very
important to me and which I will use rarely. My example was Lett's
Diaries which I access once a year.

Neil