Re: [LUG] Generating and printing large charts

On 18/06/15 18:09, Peter Walker wrote:
If you can print to PDF initially then pdfposter should be able to scale the PDF to multiple sheets.

Pete

On 18/06/15 14:25, Philip Whateley wrote:
One - very clunky - option:

1. Print to jpeg or other raster image or, if not available, print to
PDF (CUPS has a PDF printer).
2. Convert from pdf to raster image if necessary (imagemagick?)
3. Use PosterRazor to tile image onto separate sheets. (PosterRazor only
accepts raster image as input)

Phil