Re: [LUG] Adobe Acrobat for Linux?

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:01:54 +0300
Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>worked. But my best recollection is that there is an online interactive

There isn't always, but there certainly seemed to be this time....

>element which can take several attempts and a very long time to get

....as I had to wait a few (5 or 6) seconds before the form was
viewable.  Of course, if you lock acroread sown, then it can't make the
'net connection and, therefore, can't display the form.

>going - due to the .gov site or acroread or both...

I'd say the site, based solely on today's reasonably quick opening of the
form;  At busy times (like when tax returns are due for example) I can
imagine it being quite slow.

--
 Regards  _
It's got nothing to do with the need to impress