Re: [LUG] Adobe Acrobat for Linux?

On 10.06.2015 21:11, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:01:45 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-licence/food-premises-registration/teignbridge/change-1
Downloaded, and opened in Acroread.  Using Debian testing, with acroread
sourced from debianmultimedia.org

I tried opening it in Okular, but that failed, because the form allows
one to fill in data, then print the whole, completed, form.  AFAIAA,
only acroread can handle XFA forms.

I've had to use acroread for linux for these .gov forms before. It worked. But my best recollection is that there is an online interactive element which can take several attempts and a very long time to get going - due to the .gov site or acroread or both...