Re: [LUG] Rpi2 revisited

That's a good kit, especially as it has everything needed to get started and the official Pi psu which has 2.1a which will be good if you wanted to use add on boards, the HAT is a good example.

I have my Pi2 sitting on my desk at the moment, would like to get the mate desktop environment running on it, previous attempt was unsuccessful.

Have fun!

Dan

On Sunday, 22 February 2015, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/02/15 22:33, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2015, bad apple wrote:
>
>> Credit card in hand, just tell me what to buy.
>
> http://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-2-starter-kit
>
> I'd suggest the Coupà case.
>
> Gordon

Wow, it's damn handy having a bona fide expert on hand.

Thanks chief, ordered.

I know something good when I see it, and I'd like to put my money where
my mouth is: where do I contribute to the RPi project? Just to be clear,
I don't expect anything back for this. This is money that I want to give
to people, to do useful things with. I'll just spend it on crap otherwise...