[LUG] Rpi2 revisited

Hello everyone!

*cough* Gordon *cough*

So, obviously I need to buy the latest RPi unit - have no idea what I'm
going to do with it but that's hardly important: I'll figure that out
once I've got my hands on it.

I'm relatively money-rich but time-poor, so just like before I'm looking
to make things easy for myself: I don't have time to arse about
researching and checking this out - I'd just buy an Intel NUC or a
BeagleBoard or an Arduino or something. Anything. Whatever I need to get
the job done.

But this isn't for a job, it's an unusual gap in the schedule for me to
have something just to play with. I have no idea what I'll do with my
new RPi2, which is a pleasant change. Stuff. Fun stuff!

So if someone *cough* Gordon *cough* has any recommendations for a
complete RPi2 package - PSU, case, etc that I can just order in complete
peace and not worry about compatibility I'd really appreciate it. I'll
happily pay some extra for value added services if some guy has 3D
printed a funky case and voltage tested the power supplies for example.
All I want is to order something and have a perfectly working complete
package turn up in the post a few days later, something that I don't
have to worry about whether plugs will fit, operating systems will boot,
all the usual crap. This is purely for fun, and I have a new little 5
year old helper who definitely does not want to RTFM...

Credit card in hand, just tell me what to buy.