Re: [LUG] Not the usual suspects

Thanks Martin.

So TalkTalk are correct in saying there isn't a Mac code, how do I switch providers now?

On 9 Feb 2015 11:46, "Martin Gautier" <martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/02/15 11:10, Daniel Robinson wrote:

So I have started the process of switching ISP to Zen.
I am being told by Zen that I need a MAC code in order to do a quick change over from the joy-full TalkTalk service.
Zen say that I currently receive SMPF and that my line is restricted to 3.3Mb
Talktalk say that I currently am on a LLU and that there isn't a MAC code for this type of service. So they refuse to give me a code.

Please can anyone clear this up for me and let me know who is right or wrong.

Kind regards

http://www.maccode.org.uk/switch-broadband/llu-and-switching/