Re: [LUG] Show two sequences of images approximately in step

Convenience is one thing... rather than having to advance two
instances separately for each frame, to have them both move forward
together eases teh task;

And the output which might be a single stream of sequentially named
image files, or sequential names with leading and trailing identifier.
     HF000101A.JPG HF000102M.JPG  etc which would sort camera one and
camera two closely together.   Note that the image after 101A might be
113A depending on who photographed what, and how many shots were
discards.

And then into ImageMagick and the gimp.

This is workflow stuff.

It is a small convenience