Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi

On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 02:07:01 +0100, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>PPS: also ordered a couple of beaglebone blacks for comparison

I have a BBB and although they don't have the massive hardware and
software support that the Pi does they do have a bit more power.

I have one of the earlier boards and it isn't as reliable as the Pi. It
has a tendency to drop USB peripherals (especially hard drives) over
time requiring a reboot to fix. I expect they have fixed this now in the
newer revisions.

Kevin