Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi

So glad I asked here first: replies are pure gold.

My previous "meh" attitude towards these little boards has now
evaporated and I'm genuinely looking forward to getting my first
shipment. I seriously want PoE so I'll report back on my experiments.

Good work people!

Cheers

PS: answer my damn graphics card question, I care a lot more about that
than some random hackjob projects I have in mind...
PPS: also ordered a couple of beaglebone blacks for comparison
PPPS: my girlfriend is going to kill me, i hope to god she hasn't
figured out who i am on this forum :]