Re: [LUG] RPi visual analysis.

I'm tending to make slow cool bread.

It was amusing in Queensland to find we put the dough outside for it to prove in warm place.

From Dr Adrian Midgley's hand

On 27 Apr 2014 10:30, "Gordon Henderson" <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2014, Adrian Midgley wrote:

That's a pretty loaf.

Tastes good too - but you'll have to take my word for it unless you travel down to Buckfastleigh :)

I keep threatening to bring some up to the Exeter Jam though - the downside is that Saturday is a big bake day for me - I make 16-18 loaves on most Sat. mornings for 2 local shops.

Glad I've no more hot X buns to make for a while now ;-)

There is a minor computing aspect to all this though - I use a spreadsheet to keep my bread recipies in (easy to calculate the weights based on bakers percentages to make 1 -> many loaves) and am looking at a Pi powered proving cupboard - to keep the cupboard at a constant temperature and humidity... One day soon!

But sometimes its nice to get away from the screen & keyboard and so something different. e.g. http://moorbakes.co.uk/

Gordon