From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Winchurst
Sent: 06 April 2014 13:45
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Cloud Storage

I am responsible for looking after my wife's computer as well as my daughter's and
my own of course. Two things prompted this email.

I see that Ubuntu One is closing down.

The next LTS version of Xubuntu is due out soon.

So I am asking for any comments etc about cloud storage. Is it a good idea, sensible
even? And as I have my own web site would it be better to use that?

Thanks

Neil