Re: [LUG] OT: DHL Spam

On 31/03/14 22:42, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I have had plenty of those. Plus emails about Amazon orders I have
never made. Plus some about tax refunds I am not due. And lots of
others. I seem to be getting a lot more recently. My wife also has to
appear in court for various reasons, all of them in the USA. As we have
never visited that country .....!!

You could of-course *pay* to have someone remove the spam for you. Or at least manage it.

Try these guys:

  http://antibody.mx/

They're very good.

And don't mention rubbish phone calls. Is it just me or is all this
getting much worse recently?

I don't get any.

My business numbers are published, but my home number isn't avalable and has been ex. directory since day 1 and registered with the TPS since day -1.
Ditto and ditto. I still get them. My number isn't published anywhere either. That doesn't - and can't stop random number generators from spitting your number out. Having said that I think someone has stolen/sold a database as I get asked for by name.

Julian