[LUG] OT: DHL Spam

Hi All,

I don't use DHL, but I know some of you work for companies who may get orders delivered using them so I thought I'd pass this on. I've just had four spam messages about an alleged order delivery from DHL, but it rang alarm bells immediately for two reasons:

a) As I said above I don't use DHL, I have no reason to.
b) The details of the consignment were in - yes you guessed it - a ZIP file.

I'm sure nobody here is stupid enough to open such a file, but I thought I'd let you all know so that you could advise anyone you thought /might/ be daft enough to. After all a busy admin department or warehouse which gets a lot of email from delivery companies might easily slip up.

Kind regards,

Julian