[LUG] Fwd: Microsoft scam man is sentenced

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Microsoft scam man is sentenced
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:59:32 GMT
From: <BBC News - Technology>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26818745#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa

'Man behind Microsoft computer scam tricking people into paying for free anti-virus software receives a suspended four-month jail sentence.'

Landmark case my _ _ _ _ ... four month suspended sentence and Â18000 fine? Do me a favour.. the only landmark that will establish is how little people like that get punished, and signal a free-for-all for the rest to carry on.

Julian