Re: [LUG] Fwd: Microsoft scam man is sentenced

Having done quite a bit of research into these scams, I know how hard it
is to prosecute people for these kinds of scams. They are less obviously
illegal than you may think.

Martijn.

You would think that when the courts are able to prosecute someone they would be made and example of and giving a bit more than the pathetic sentence handed out here. I bet he made more money out of the scam, than the fine.

Paul