Re: [LUG] Vigor 2130n strange behaviour

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 09:56:54PM +0100, bad apple wrote:
> You are the source of pretty much every worthless comment on this list.
> Between pointless nitpicking, semantic quibbling and your annoying
> obsession with Israeli/Palestinian politics (this is a Linux mailing
> list, in case you haven't noticed) you are doing a damn good job of
> single-handedly raising the signal to noise ratio here, and I don't mean
> in a good way.

Oh, come on. I'm not saying this particular post of Phil's was helpful
in any way (nor was advice to Daniel to smash his housemates' equipment,
even if meant tongue-in-cheek), but Phil posts a lot of links that are
relevant to the list and to the community. (Even if I disagree with
what's being said in about half of them.)

I assume the Israeli/Palestinian links are accidental posts - aren't
'dclug' and 'dad' next to each other's in Phil's contact list? - but
are a sweet reminder that there are problems compared with which getting
the world to run Linux is trivial.

Martijn.