Re: [LUG] Any open cart Gurus on the list?

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 12:47 +0000, Jiminald V wrote:
> I would love to take this on but I'm stacked out as it is.
>

> If a crate has to have 12 bottles in (no more, no less), then maybe
> having a crate as the basket item and having the bottles show up as
> option checkboxes.

can you point me to where these are? or are they an extension I have to
install.
>  The user has to select 12 before they are allowed to add it to their
> basket.
This would work for just bottles but how do we tell the cart when we
select a pre built case(of 12 )?

to confuse things further we also have cases of 6 in Pre built and
select your own!

> It does sound like this needs to be discussed with everyone involved
> (off list) in how they handle these custom crates.

Many thanks for your interest in this dilemma