Re: [LUG] Any open cart Gurus on the list?

Hi Kevin,

I've had some experience with OC in my line of work.

Ideally, you'd need your modifications to be written as an extension otherwise you would be adding the changes back in with every update. VQMod is the modifications engine, it uses XML to identify what files to inject your PHP into at runtime.

From how I see it, you would need to have the crate as the item in the basket and each bottle the user selects as an option of the case. Once a crate has reached 12 options, a new crate is created to add more bottles to.

Hope this helps,
Jiminald