Re: [LUG] More emails problems

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:03:46 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I have several email accounts on two different web sites. I can receive
>emails, no problem. I can send emails on all of them except the
>following - I get an error message when I try to reply to a message in
>from the dcglug list.

From all accounts, or just one?  Is it an error between your machine and
the email provider, or is it a "failed to deliver, no such subscriber"
error?

>This email is the start of a new thread and I expect it to go with no
>problem. **No it will not go, I am now using claws mail to send this.**

A session log may prove useful.

It might be beneficial to elaborate a bit on the "several email accounts
on two different web sites" bit, too.  Is it only one account that can't
send to dclug, for example.

--
 Regards  _
The deadbeats and the dispossessed, the seekers of unlikeliness