[LUG] More emails problems

Further to my recent posts about errors when trying to send emails.

Recap. I was asking about which port to use for the SMTP server, and I
was given some very useful advice. I have now set up that server with
port 25 and no authentication. So now ....

I have several email accounts on two different web sites. I can receive
emails, no problem. I can send emails on all of them except the
following - I get an error message when I try to reply to a message in
from the dcglug list.

This email is the start of a new thread and I expect it to go with no
problem. **No it will not go, I am now using claws mail to send this.**
I have tested replying to an email on another of my accounts and that
works.

It seems to be only the dclug list that is having a problem. Replying
to emails in the inbox on the that account also works.

Just to make the puzzle even more odd, I have set up the same account
on claws mail and that works fine. I can reply to a thread on the dclug
mailing list with no problem.

Just don't know where to look,

Neil