Re: [LUG] Commandeering X

On 24/01/14 12:19, Philip Hudson wrote:

> This looks hopeful! Thanks. I'll try it sometime later today and report
> back.
>
> BTW, your list of desktop environments/session managers excludes "exec
> ratpoison" (what I do now) and "exec stumpwm" (what I will do when I grow
> up). How could you. :-)
>
> http://ratpoison.wxcvbn.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
> http://www.nongnu.org/stumpwm/

Worse than that, I even left off awesome which I use and was actually
using for testing while I was writing that email! I *may* have just
copied and pasted it from an Arch wiki page on xinitrc which happened to
have a neatly formatted list for me...

Whilst I'm familiar with ratpoison, I've never even heard of stumpwm.

*googles*

Hmm, a minimalistic tiling window manager written entirely in Lisp? I'm
in. That sounds so crazy it has to be cool.

Regards