Re: [LUG] MAC address on Android

hi

i have a xperia u and the mac address doesnt change when i restart or
use a different version of android. my only thinking is that android
is corrupt somewhere and is mis reading the mac. you could try backing
your phone up and flashing a stock rom on your phone. (factory reset
might work but this sounds like a issue with phone software). you
could try looking in the wifi supplement  file that controls the wifi
scan delay and wifi configuration. just be warned that if you edit it
wrong you will have no wifi or celluar data and your phone will prob
not boot. you will also need to root your device.

this is the only thing i can think of.

you could also try booting android into safe mode and see if it still
does it, you can find guides on how to boot into safe mode all over
google so g.i.y.f for this one