Re: [LUG] Chromebook

On 10 Jan 2014, at 09:50, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any comments please?

I already said members of the list won't want Chrome OS.

A lot of the Samsung Chromebooks have been adapted as cheap, light Linux laptops, by
replacing Chrome.

The penetration testers have been there, although the wireless chipset is not ideal
(they use USB wireless for the Wireless pen testing).

Chrome OS itself I like, but I wouldn't want to have to use it all the time, and the
app selection - well it isn't Debian...