Re: [LUG] Offer a whole pile of old broken laptops

Hello Damian,

Sorry in the delay in replying I save up the LUG emails and read them all at once.

I could box them up and have them at the Exeter meeting on Friday at the Old School on the corner of Exwick Road and Station Road (I can't come to the whole evening as it clashes with something I am doing over the road).

Will you be there?