Re: [LUG] Offer a whole pile of old broken laptops

Mark,

There are PI, PII, and PIII possibly a gigahertz in there. There may be memory, but this is going to be old style. Perhaps DDR, perhaps.
There will be a few PSUs, no guarentee of working, but I would think some will. Some have broken screens. keyboards, CD drives.

I am in Exeter EX4 2AW

I am happy to pass them to your sister.

Trevor