Re: [LUG] Etiquette was Re: Lightening this morning ...

On 07/01/14 18:45, bad apple wrote:

What's even more amazing is just like my friend, you now have a job
(programmer) that totally relies on painful, exacting accuracy in
language where even a misplaced comma makes all the difference!

That brings back memories. One of my first programs, many years ago, failed completely on the first test. When I checked, I had missed out just one comma. I typed it in and it worked perfectly. That taught me a useful lesson about computers. So why I still use them, well I do wonder sometimes,

Neil