[LUG] Etiquette was Re: Lightening this morning ...

On 7 Jan 2014, at 16:56, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If only computers had some kind of way to check spelling...

Which would be fine if the mis-spelling was one that the spell checkers could catch.

Still trying to work out if Gordon is offended or is just taking the Michael out of
those who would correct him over pedantries or both.

Okay no messing with Gordon, he is too clever by half.

No swearing on the list please.

I don't think we need corrections for spelling or grammar, unless it resolves a
genuine ambiguity in a message.

Whilst we are on netiquette, the trimming of other messages has gone to pot
recently. Please we don't need all of the previous message, headers, and footers,
with one line at the bottom, or top.

Your message is probably ending up in 200 inboxes, and being archived for ever, try
to post useful and constructive content. On topic is always good as well.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/email-etiquette