Re: [LUG] FTTC and Zen

On 06/01/14 21:36, Neil wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on the list had any experience with Zen and so your email was very welcome. My set up is just for home, not business so I won't need so much bandwidth as you do. I am also thinking of moving my phone set up to them also. Do you use Zen for phones too? I think it is probably a good idea to have the phone and broadband set up together. Your comments would be welcome.
I have a very happy customer in Dartmouth using Zen.

I moved to them myself about a year ago.

Their customer service is second to none.

Martin