Re: [LUG] Desktop Linux

On 27/12/2013 13:15, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the help. I bought the HP from Ebuyer and waiting for
it to arrive. Any thoughts on distro please? Also the HP comes with a
250gb hd. I was going to buy a couple of 1tb as well. Put the os on
the 250gb and then run data of the 1tb and mirror to the other 1tb.
Any thoughts on this please?

Thanks
FreeNAS on bootable USB drive connected to the internal USB port. You then have all the bays free for drives.

Dave