Re: [LUG] Hardware Encrypted SD

On 27/11/2013 23:00, Daniel Robinson wrote:
Hello again,

I will be buying my very first Pi a week on Friday and one thing I would
really like to have is an SD card that supports hardware level AES
encryption.
My reasons for this is I would like to set up a mail server on the Pi
and so would like to keep the data private and figure i'd probably get
better performance if the encryption was done at a hardware level.

Just a thought, what data do you want to keep private? If it's e-mails, surely they'll be sent between mail servers in plaintext before they get to your server?

Rob