Re: [LUG] Pi mystery

On 26/11/13 10:51, Rob Beard wrote:

> On 26/11/2013 09:39, Philip Hudson wrote:
>>
>> On 26 November 2013 09:32, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>     RiscOS
>>

>> Wait, are you telling me RiscOS is available for the Pi?
>>
>> Of course... ARM!
>>
>> Wow.
>>

> Yeah I've yet to try it (never really played much with the old
> Archimedes at school) but there seems to be a community around it.
> It's on my list of things to try when I get some time.
>
> Rob

At the 2nd Pi jam there were 2 people using risc/os , not seem em since

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 23rd November - http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.