Re: [LUG] Open Office and files locked by other user

On 24/11/13 23:22, bad apple wrote:
On 24/11/13 23:05, Julian Hall wrote:
Thanks Daniel and Simon,

It's on my NAS, this is the fstab line after modification:

192.168.0.3:/volume1/Hera /media/HERA nfs
users,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,atime,auto,rw,dev,exec,suid 0 0

Previously where it now says 'users' it said 'nouser'

I've rebooted but the error remains, as per this screenshot:

http://www.kaotic.co.uk/lockedfile.jpg

Simon, 'lsof' scrolled through several screens.. is there a switch to
limit it to a specific filetype?
lsof | grep doc

Not exactly a switch, but it will do the job.
Thanks :)
Has Windows been leaving the temporary files in place?
Good point.. I have Hidden Files visible so I don't think so.. worth a look though :)
Have a check of this page as well: it's unlikely the default OpenOffice
backup directories for Windows and Linux are clashing but check.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4383
I'll check it out.. thanks :)

Julian