Re: [LUG] Propaganda

On 21/11/13 08:31, Simon Waters wrote:
> Microsoft's ribbon in office still feels like another horrid UI mistake they can't
> admit and undo to me, or am I still stuck in migration pain?

You'll want to stay away from the current crop then: Win8/8.1, Server
2012/r2 and all of the new releases (even System Center 2012r2, believe
it or not, and that is hardly a toy) from MS use the ribbon exclusively,
even in system utilities, Paint, Explorer...

And no, it's not just you. I *hate* that stupid ribbon so much, and the
fact that they keep changing keyboard shortcuts that have been in my
muscle memory for a decade or more doesn't help.

Regards