Re: [LUG] Simple programming language

Jesus Moses Mary and Mother Mcree. Java? IDEs? Progress *from* Java *to* C++? Howls of derisive laughter, Bruce. I mean, if there's any kind of Java requirement, then choose Groovy FFS, otherwise, stay well away. That's 15 years' professional Java experience speaking.

How come nobody's said C? (Ducks and covers)