[LUG] Holsworthy meeting - cancelled

I have just realised that the next meeting for the Holsworthy group is due on 16th November. This is the day of the Holsworthy carnival. Not good. Roads are closed, most of the car park is used up by the Fair and there are various processions during the day.

For these reasons, last year the November meeting was cancelled and I think it would be sensible to do the same this year.

So, the next meeting for the Holsworthy group will be the December one, on the 21st. Is that too near to Christmas?

Neil