Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting - cancelled

On 07/11/13 19:42, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I have just realised that the next meeting for the Holsworthy group is
> due on 16th November. This is the day of the Holsworthy carnival. Not
> good. Roads are closed, most of the car park is used up by the Fair
> and there are various processions during the day.
>
> For these reasons, last year the November meeting was cancelled and I
> think it would be sensible to do the same this year.
>
> So, the next meeting for the Holsworthy group will be the December
> one, on the 21st. Is that too near to Christmas?
>
> Neil

Ok no probs

1. Have removed from lug site meeting list
2. have added 21st december as To be confirmed,
3. Have added the above notices to the lug blog and will also post to
twitter,  if people can post to facebook etc, it would be really helpful

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 23rd November - http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.