Re: [LUG] Online video stream playback problems: fixed

On 02/11/2013 15:17, Philip Hudson wrote:
Rather than relying on your browser, its media playback plugin(s) and your internet connection all being on song together, try this. Takes longer to start but gives you smooth playback. Works for lots of sites, not just YouTube.

<snip>

Interesting. As far as Youtube goes I've just enabled HTML5 which seems to work, but annoyingly uses more resources than Flash on my laptop. :-/

Rob