Re: [LUG] Mint 15: Automount DVD post re-install of Mint

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for that, yes I do have Disks, and I had looked at it when Mint was installed before but the DVD wasn't showing for some reason. It is /now/ but that's because I currently have a disk in that it deigned to recognise and play.

Initially it was set to Auto Mount ON - which is curious as the whole problem is that it wasn't auto mounting - so I did the following:

clicked Auto Mount off
checked Mount At Startup
changed Identify As to /dev/sr0 - this is what all the forums I've looked at seem to think it should be

However, OK is disabled unless I leave Auto Mount OFF so I can't save any settings I change?

When I left Auto Mount OFF and tried to save it - I didn't go through with it - it asked for my root password to update the fstab. Could I save the changes with the auto mount off and then edit the fstab to turn it back on?

Kind regards,

Julian