Re: [LUG] Paignton LUG meeting

Hi Paul,

Yes I am planning to be there.

Also please
address all future correspondence to
knowles643@xxxxxxxxx
uk

as this address has been cloned by person(s) unknown.
am in the process of shutting it down.

Regards etc,
Ray.

02/11/2013 21:54
>To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Exeter LUG
net>
>Subj: [LUG] Paignton LUG meeting
>
>A reminder of the
monthly meeting In Paignton, usual place centre peace
>from
around 14:30,  November 9th

>I can't make it due to
rugby,  so I am not going to cancel the meeting,
>as
others may want to attend.  However could we have a show of
hands
>please, as this helps anyone going know if anyone
else is going so
>people are not on their own.
>
>Matt
(centre peace),  can you put the small TV for the PI
somewhere, so
>the lug members can use it if need be,
please,  or let who ever is on
>staff wise know where it
is.

kick off, @ Clennon Valley

>Exeter Raspberry PI Jam TBA
>

>I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and
vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I
am involved with to share this commitment.