Re: [LUG] slightly OT - cabinet air conditioning.

> On 20 Oct 2013, at 15:24, Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm thinking of building a proving cupboard for my breads too - it'll probably be
> a 40 watt lightbulb at the bottom of an insulated cupboard...

The slow cooker we have uses a 100W lightbulb as the heating element. Guess that
sums up the efficiency of incandescent bulbs. Although my first though was what
happens when you can't easily buy them anymore, which is silly as I bet everyone
else has a drawer full of obsolete lightbulbs too.

Tom may be over-engineering the guitar storage. One mistake, or weak solder point,
and they'll could up in a sauna cabinet. Something a nice cedar lined cabinet would
likely never do.