Re: [LUG] Phones

> Apples success is to do with fashion, style, cool, marketing, call it
> what you will, and in our current culture this will always be so.

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I actually like the iPhone - they're built well and my original 2G is still sat in my drawer at home and works perfectly with Whitedoor. Apple do tend to be a bit aggressive on locking iOS down but it's an excellent OS and if you want to you can always go the jailbreaking route. I know a lot of it is closed source and I'm probably saying this to the wrong people though...