[LUG] Exete Raspberry Jam 12th October

Hello

We have set a date of Saturday 12th October for the next Raspberry Jam in the Hoskins room of Exeter Central Library 10.00 – 12.00. Hope you can all make it!

I think we will try a similar layout to the last one with a help desk on one side of the room and project displays on the other. If anyone would like to assist with the help desk then please let me know, or if anyone has a particular issue that they would like help with then let me know and I’ll try and find someone who can help!

Look forward to seeing you then

Simon

Devon Libraries, Great Moor House, Bittern Road, Sowton, Exeter, EX2 7NL

Email: simon.belshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.devon.gov.uk/index/culturetourism/libraries.htm

Disclaimer: www.devon.gov.uk/email.shtml