Re: [LUG] Battery powered 3G modems / Wifi hotspot

On 18/09/2013 14:26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Tethering is fully supported.

   http://giffgaff.com/goodybags/10pound-goodybag

   "Tethering is permitted on £10 goodybag and will work on all smartphones
   with an inbuilt tethering feature, except for the iPhone and
BlackBerry."

Gordon

Ahh I see, they've tweaked the packages a bit since my daughter was on it. She was on the £10 a month package with unlimited internet but I see that's now £12 and the £10 a month package now just includes 1GB of data, but with tethering.

Doesn't seem bad for a tenner a month :-)

Rob