Re: [LUG] Battery powered 3G modems / Wifi hotspot

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:04:28PM +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:

You're called mobile phones running in hotspot mode... Saves you getting a 2nd SIM, etc. but I have some giffGaff sims if you need ;-)

I was thinking of dumping smart phones and just use an old fashion voice and text. Anything for a good battery life..

But then I need a "mifi"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Huawei-E5331-Speed-21-1Mbps-Unlocked/dp/B00ARFVTKS/ref=sr_1_1/276-9791670-6069410?ie=UTF8&qid=1379502781&sr=8-1&keywords=mifi

for £40

Or I buy a mobile with
-   Bluetooth
-   Mobile hotspot technology

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately